What do I need to bring to the lessons?
The most important thing to bring is a great attitude! Pole dancing and striptease is extremely fun, so it’s important to not take yourself too seriously. Yoga wear is recommended, as you will want to be comfortable and be able to move easily. The lessons are usually performed in your bare feet to aid in gripping the pole and balance. High heels are optional at the end of each lesson. Yoga mats are also recommended for lessons focusing on floor work. Also, please do not wear lotions of any kind, as these can interfere with your grip on the pole.
How are lessons provided?
Lessons are provided in a variety of formats:
- Classes: Classes are typically offered in a studio setting, and clients meet on a weekly basis. These classes allow the clients to learn more advanced moves, as the regular lessons strengthen and condition their bodies. Depending on the course, ladies will receive instruction on pole dancing, cardio striptease, stretching, etc. The number of class participants is limited to ensure adequate time on the pole.
- Workshops: Workshops are usually several hours long. Lessons may cover a wide variety of striptease and pole dancing moves, or may be very specialized, as in a lap dancing workshop.
- Parties: Parties allow the ladies to experience pole dancing and striptease lessons in the comfort of their own home, surrounded by their friends. The instructor brings a removable pole to your home and leads all of the ladies through the moves. These parties are very popular for birthday parties, bachelorette parties, or even just a Girls-Night-Out!
- Private lessons: Private lessons are also provided in the privacy of your own home, or may be provided in one of our studios. The instructor will contact you prior to the lessons to better understand your goals and areas of interest so that the lesson may be fully tailored to meet your needs. Private lessons may also be provided to small groups of ladies who are unable to round up enough friends for a party.
What lessons are available?
Several areas of instruction are available:
- Pole Dancing: Hot dance moves performed with the dance pole.
- Striptease: Sexy walking and hip circles are just a few of the striptease moves taught.
- Floor Work: Beautiful moves performed while reclining or kneeling on the floor.
- Wall Work: Attention-getting moves performed while only using the wall as a prop.
- Lap Dancing: Sizzling moves guaranteed to get his attention!
- Chair Dancing: Coming soon!